Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
Photoshop - Page 2
Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photoshop

BlackLabel

Re: Photoshop

So you got that going for ya. ;D

Ouch ... tough crowd!
    ... I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun.

--John Volker

BlackLabel

Don't take it that way I just figured I'd never get another chance to use a Caddyshack line.

man that is awesome and your work is great I have seen some of your photos in print. Glad to have you on the site. You got any more examples of you fly fishing photos at all?
    Fish On!!!

If you are talking to me ... no, I don't have anything more. I soht for Jack Smola, who some might know here, but his site is long gone. I really want to do more in this field (hint, hint Aaron and Justin) but we'll see what comes of it. That said, I know Photoshop so bring on the questions.

Peace,
    JI

[quote author=Flyfisher link=topic=2817.msg22312#msg22312 date=1241147307]
    man that is awesome and your work is great I have seen some of your photos in print. Glad to have you on the site. You got any more examples of you fly fishing photos at all?
    [/quote]
    ... I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun.

--John Volker

I know a place where you can take a lot of pictures of large wild brown trout in a setting that is amazing.

I'll be there ... just let me know. ;D

--John Volker